PROM VLOG 2k18 GRWM | HAWAII STYLE | - funny backgrounds

Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 3, 2019

PROM VLOG 2k18 GRWM | HAWAII STYLE |

  1. ciah harrison: Girl you slayed!!!!! What’s your Instagram?
  2. AzNia. AuDrey: Vanessa thank you so much
  3. Vanessa e: This was so cute!!! you are your date looked GREAT! can't wait for my prom lol #Classof2k18. You got some cute boys in ur class girl damn lol 😂😂😂
  4. Aline M.: Y’all looked good and omg I think you go to the same school as marina 😳
  5. Erin00: Where did you get your prom dress from?😍😍
  6. Aretha Wellman: Y'all slayed prom!
  7. Java: My family is from St.Thomas too! you looked fabulous xo
  8. Baddie _brina: Omgg Yess I Love How Uu Act And Datt Dress Tho It Was Very Pretty ..And My Prom Next Week Saturday Im Nervous ....But I Wanted Too Tell Uu Datt, Datt Was Soo Gorgeous Dress😍💯
  9. Anaya Coley: Everything was BOMB 😍 sis you did that!
  10. Stars Aligned: Hey babe wat size u get? And wat size r u normally in jeans and tee shirts? Also could u tell me ur bra size if that's not weird. I'm a 40 DD I found this dress and I'm trynna order
  11. Kalesea Slays: Damnnnn!!!! Sis slayin on yall😍😍😍😍
  12. Jedi Pierre: Awwww how cute!!❤️
  13. Taylor Mckinney: God bless you you beautiful!! ♥️😍always remember to love and have faith in the Lord God and Jesus Christ forever GOD bless all!🙏🏽❤️
  14. Arianna Dominguez: which high school's prom did you go to? I live here in hawaii too. I go to Campbell in Ewa Beach LMAO!! <3
  15. Lexi Marie: you & your mom look like sisters
  16. AzNia. AuDrey: Java that is so amazing and thank you for the compliment
  17. Brittany Passi: Fabi’s room stay lit man, miss the HI fam
  18. Aline M.: No problem and I subbed ❤️
  19. AzNia. AuDrey: lol I do she’s cute and thank you
  20. AzNia. AuDrey: Aretha Wellman Thank you 😊 So Much
  21. AzNia. AuDrey: I’m 38 DD
  22. AzNia. AuDrey: Taylor Mckinney omgsh thank yu so much same to yu
  23. AzNia. AuDrey: arianna kayla I went to Moanalua Prom lmao how was yours

PROM VLOG 2k18 GRWM | HAWAII STYLE |

250 Likes250 Dislikes
10,629 views views followers
People & Blogs Sky Walker Miguel Everyday We Lit (feat. PnB Rock) YFN Lucci Upload TimePublished on 1 Apr 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét